TORRAGAR FOR SALE
U P D A T E | F R A M E N O W S O L D
As luck would have it we have a ‘L
‘ TORRAGAR up for the taking. You don’t need to wait 16 weeks for it, you don’t need to hide it away from your family, you don’t even need to pay full price!
Whetted your interest? Read on…
The features of this TORRAGAR are as follows:
- Tapered head tube to fit in a 1 1/8″ to 1 1/2′ tapered fork (requiring a ZS44/28.6 upper headset and ZS56/40 lower headset in SHIS speak.
- Three bottle cages mounts (two on the down tube, one on the seat tube) for ultra hydration.
- PF30 bottom bracket shell for future proof cranking.
- Seat and chain stays curved to allow for 62mm of tyre clearance aboard a 622mm Ø rim i.e. 700c x 50mm recommended maximum tyre size.
- Chain stays are also curved to allow for either 52-36 double crankset (or 42 single crankset).
- Mounting for fenders and racks.
- 142mm x 12mm type rear though axle. (adopting M12 x 1.5 thread pattern, axle provided).
- Internal gear and brake routing (adopting UK type braking i.e. left hand actuates the rear brake).
- Flat mount type brake mounts.
- 27.2mm Ø seat post for that all-day rando flex.
This frame’s geometry is as follows:
|Seat Tube (c-t)
|Seat Tube (c-c)
|Top Tube (c-c)
|Head Tube Angle
|Seat Tube Angle
|Chain Stay Length
|Bottom Bracket Drop
|Head Tube Length
|Fork Length (axle to crown)
We will would be looking for £1,000 (down from £1,500, priced to sell) for this frame. This includes free UK postage and packing. Please get in touch via email@example.com if you are at all interested. If you do not reside in the UK please get in touch and we can discuss international postage.
Thanks for looking!
drive side internal cable routing // tapered head tube // scottish oak fork not included
tapered head tube and head tube badge
pf30 bottom bracket shell // front derailler cable stop
142mm x 12mm through axle // flat mounts // inboard fender mounts // outboard rack mounts
tyre and crankset clearance // internal routing to rear derailler and rear brake caliper
internal routing to rear derailler // seat post clamp
outboard rack mounts // inboard fender mount // internal routing to rear derailler
chainstay shape for tyre – crankset clearance // internal routing to rear brake caliper
head tube badge – lion of alba
third bottle cage underside of down tube // internal cable routing to front derailler and rear brake caliper