£50.00 – £65.00
In collaboration with Endura Custom, the CAMHANAICH jersey
Camhanaich (cav-un-aych) is a Gaelic word that means ‘early morning twilight’ or essentially ‘golden hour’.
The inspiration around this is essentially down to when I do most of my riding throughout the year. Early in the morning, a couple of hours before work.
The jersey, made in Scotland by Endura, is their Pro SL Jersey. Developed with and worn by UCI WorldTour teams it boasts the following features:
- Rapid wicking Italian fabrics with UPF50
- Close fit Lycra® sleeves with raw edge and direct silicone print for grip
- Triple rear pocket construction with infinity elastic binding
- Lightweight internal hem elastic with silicone gripper
- Coldblack Technology dramatically reduces heat build up
- Long concealed zipper with easy grab puller
Chest sizing is as follows
THERE ARE ONLY ELEVEN OF THESE IN THE WORLD!